torsdag 7 juni 2018

Landerpants!

So, I've made another pair of pants! This time something completely different to the two pair of jeans I've made earlier this year.
I fell in love with the Landerpants from TrueBias as soon as I saw the pattern, but was a bit uncertain about how they would fit me and if I would like wearing that style.
I bought a nice linen fabric from Korps at the last Syfestival and it was perfect for these pants. The pockets and waistband are lined with a cotton fabric from Nano Iro that was lurking in my stash.
I did a few alterations to the pattern, starting at a size 8 and grading in at the waist both at the side seams and center back. Widened the legs at the outer side seam a bit over the thighs. No alterations to the crotch curve. Changed the shape of the waistband to a curved band, and put two belt loops in the center back.
Super happy with the fit, even if it's not perfect. Things I might change if I make another pair - or maybe a pair of shorts - are: shortening the front crotch a bit, take in the waist even more especially in the back. Maybe by increasing the darts a bit, I left them untouched this time. The back rise is also a tiny bit to high, a swayback adjustment could maybe take care of that.
Really nice and comfy summer pants that I hope will be used a lot!





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar