tisdag 17 april 2018

Another pair of jeans!

Since the last pair of jeans I made did fit really well I was encouraged to make yet another pair!
The pattern this time is also from Ottobre design, but another issue (5/2012). These have a much more slim fit than the other ones, but a more straight leg. The fabric is a stretch black jeans denim that has been in my stash for at least a few years.
I chose a size 40, and then did some modifications to the pattern to get a better fit, the most important ones being adding some width at the outer hips/thighs and took in at least one size at the waist. One more modification was reducing the length of the inner back seam about 1 cm by lowering the crotch curve, according to a tips to get rid of excess fabric under the seat according to a fitting tips from Closet Case Patterns, and it improved the fit compared to the muslin. I still have som strange wrinkles above the knee at the back leg, but it will have to do.


 This time I also added rivets to get the complete jeans look :)



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar